From Everson Rogério <everso...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: Help: XSL-FO to PCL
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:37:36 GMT
Hi, thanks for the tips...
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I have not found another place to post my message.
I need your help again.

I generated a PCL from ExampleXML2PDF.java

But the problem now is with the image. JPEG file that exists in the XSL. The FOP converts
JPEG only in black and Prance (monochrome).
I used the ImageMagick library to convert only the JPEG image to PCL. So I managed to leave
the image size and resolution required.

I need to engage imagem.PCL (converted with ImageMagick) relatorio.PCL generated by the FOP.
Any ideas?

Note:
The resolution is best to convert to PDF (including JPEG), but I need high performance for
printing documents with image, so I'm converting to PCL.
Is there a different idea to implement this solution, with better performance?

Attached the files I'm working.

Note:
FOP 1.0
java version "1.6.0_20"