From "Theresa Jayne Forster" <ther...@inbrand.co.uk>
Subject RE: pagenumbering
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:24:56 GMT
So, If I have it right, I need to set up 2 page-sequences one with the cover and one with the

And I need to set the page number at 1 for the second one,

Reading through the links you gave appear to show that you cannot set a pagenumber of 0

<quote>A positive integer. If a non-positive or non-integer value is provided, the value
will be rounded to the nearest integer value greater than or equal to 1.</quote>

So something like

<fo:simple-page-master master-name="Front Page”>

            <fo:region-body region-name="xsl-region-body-front" />

            <fo:region-before region-name="xsl-region-before-front" />

<fo:simple-page-master master-name="free-text-odd" >

            <fo:region-body region-name="xsl-region-body" column-count="2" column-gap="4mm"

            <fo:region-after region-name="free-text-after-odd" />

            <fo:region-before region-name="free-text-before-odd"/>

<fo:simple-page-master master-name="free-text-even" >

            <fo:region-body region-name="xsl-region-body" column-count="2" column-gap="4mm"

            <fo:region-after region-name="free-text-after-even" />

            <fo:region-before region-name="free-text-before-even" />

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="Contents">

                        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="Front Page"/>

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="Free Text-" initial-page-number=”1”>

                        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="free-text-even"

                        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="free-text-odd"

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster

Senior Software Developer