From "Theresa Jayne Forster" <ther...@inbrand.co.uk>
Subject RE: pagenumbering
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:25:57 GMT
Eric, That thought had crossed my mind, but we take a random amount of
formatted text from a CMS and pass it into FOP using a template, the output
however was doing the cover page as page 1 rather than the inside of the
cover, the answer I got was what I was looking for,

I had been looking at the page-number tag not the page-sequence tag and
initial-page-number tag, This in my opinion is FO as it is the input to FOP
without needing any XSLT.

Thank you all who have assisted and while I think the discussion was
interesting, we should leave it for now, or risk upsetting the majority of
users on this list.

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster

Senior Software Developer