From "Theresa Jayne Forster" <ther...@inbrand.co.uk>
Subject RE: Arabic fonts r-L
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:25:36 GMT
Glenn, sorry I have not tested recently but the numbering when using <fo:pagenumber/>
 goes left to right  or did when I tested a while back,

You said it was not working yet, I was looking for an update.

As per your email back in may

<quote>

On Fri, May 13, 2011

Theresa,

The current code in git://github.com/skynavga/fop.git DOES handle right-to-left column progression
in fo:table. You need to ensure that the appropriate writing mode is specified on fo:table
or on the nearest ancestor fo:block-container or on fo:page-sequence.

I have NOT yet implemented changes needed to reverse page numbering, but it is on my list
of TODO items. Thanks for reminding me.

Regards,

Glenn

</quote>