From Alberto Priore <alberto.pri...@gmail.com>
Subject creating pdf add fonts
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:05:34 GMT

Hi!
I'm creating with Apache FOP a pdf
I'm embedding 4 fonts inside the pdf
but when I run the command from linux
pdffonts file.pdf
this is the result:

name                                              type                   emb
sub uni object ID
------------------------------------ ----------------- --- --- --- ---------
Helvetica                                         Type 1                no
no  no      18  0
EAAAFB+HelveticaNeueLTStd-XBlkCn     CID TrueType      yes yes yes     22  0
EAAAFC+HelveticaNeueLTStd-Md          CID TrueType      yes yes yes     28
0
EAAAFA+HelveticaNeueLTStd-BlkCn       CID TrueType      yes yes yes     40
0
EAAAFD+HelveticaNeueLTStd-MdCnO     CID TrueType      yes yes yes     34  0

the Helvetica fonts makes me issues when I convert it into eps
with the command acroread

How can I produce the pdf without embed the "Helvetica" fonts
but the other 4 have to be embedded?