From Florian Apolloner <flor...@apolloner.eu>
Subject fop-hyph creates odd output
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2011 14:12:57 GMT

attached is a sample fo file and a pdf. The pdf is generated using fop
1.0 and the hyph patterns 2.0 (binary packages, sourceforge displays it
as the newest download…).

As you can see the fo file has two blocks with identical content, one
has hyphenation turned off, the other has it turned on.

Now the pdf output is fine for the block without hyphenation (the
content after "---"*infinity) but if I run it through hyphenation (the
first block) it's completely broken (Especially compare the lines with
linebreaks, eg the last three lines).

I tried everything but I fail to find the error, any hints for me?

Thx in advance,
Florian Apolloner

View raw message