From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: xslt 2.0 month name
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:26:26 GMT
On 06 Apr 2011, at 20:06, Chen Yang wrote:

Hi Chen,

> I’m using xslt fn:formate-dateTime() to get the current date and time, for English
it’s works fine.

> But everytime I try to get the month name in different languages(fr,de,etc),I will just
get the current date and time with [Language: en] in the front and couldn’t get the month
name in that language.

This is a pure XPath/XSLT question, so is actually off-topic for this list.

If someone readily knows the answer here, all the better, but you may want to raise this one
the Mulberry XSLT list (http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/), or Saxon's user list,
in case you need a quick response.

I personally do not have the answer at hand, unfortunately.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Andreas
---