From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: Second Page not Printing
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 17:06:00 GMT
Normally things advance to the next page with a break-before or
break-after attribute value of page.
Aside from that, it's hard to say where you're missing something unless
you attach a code sample to reproduce.

________________________________

From: Steffanina, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Steffanina@marriott.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 12:34 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Second Page not Printing

I have a simple page layout for an output that will never be longer than
two pages.  Page 1 prints fine.  I have a maximum of 80 comment lines.
However, when I hit the bottom of page one, the output does not advance
to the second page.  I am using a "for-each" to step through all of the
comment lines.

Any ideas on what I have forgotten to do?

Jeff