From Arian <armyofda12mnk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk parsing error message (FO to PDF)
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:22:24 GMT
k... But i am not sure thats your issue...
I dont have that file either lol in my libs... so im guessing the
fop.bat referenced it for some reason...
I think the xmlgraphics-commons-1.4svn.jar is what you want... Do you
have this file named exactly like so. or a non-svn version pointed to?
-Arian

PS in like 15m-30m you can try this:
http://www.arianhojat.com/temp/fop.zip
Its my fop trunk.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Mario Madunic
<Mario_Madunic@newflyer.com> wrote:
> There is a file missing that is listed in the set directives: jai_imageio.jar. I'm off
to find it now before I reply to Venkat's message.