From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: whitepsace preverve fop 0.95
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:15:43 GMT
Hi,

Like other processors, FOP behaves correctly here, and produces similar PDF.
Non blank characters are drown at the right place on the sheet while
consecutive white-spaces are replaced with 1 white-space in copy-paste
operations.

IMHO, this is either a PDF 1.4 feature, or an Adobe-viewer specific
behavior (I didn't tried it with another PDF viewer).

Pascal

Robert Eberhardt a écrit :
> Hello
>
> I am using fop 0.95 and i try to preserve a double white space (between the character
3 and the charactes 2 in the example below).

> <fo:block
> 	color="black"
> 	font-size="7pt"
> 	white-space-collapse="false"
> 	white-space-treatment="preserve">3  s</fo:block>
>
> Unfortunatly it does not work. The resulting PDF only contains white space between the
3 and the s. Is there any workaround for that property in fop 0.95.