From GangadharAthi <gangadhar...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: upgrade from 0.20.5 to 0.95
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 23:10:01 GMT

Ok. thank you so much for your immediate response. When i placed 0.95 jar (
and all xml files and required xsl files are from 0.20.5) and tried to
generate pdf..I am successful in generating 20 pages of my pdf(except some
missing borders and overflow of content and running into next cell in a
table) and  getting errors for the remaining 6 pages. My older version
generates 26 pages of pdf. If my approach is wrong..how did I generate those
20 pages...am i doing anything wrong...? I am in impression that I am
proceeding good..what is this trunk...?can you please provide me with the
information regarding trunk...??
I really appreciate any kind of help regarding this issue....
Thanks
Gangadhar