From Florian Apolloner <flor...@apolloner.eu>
Subject Re: AW: fo:block and wrap-option="wrap"
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:45:19 GMT
On 01/-10/-28163 08:59 PM, Georg Datterl wrote:
> I had a similar problem with blocks in table cells. The answer I got is: No, strings
without blanks are not broken. This is a design decision made by the team.
Okay, that's kinda bad, but okay as long as hyphenation works for me,
which it does most of the time. Now I would like to make the remaining
content overflow="hidden", but I can't get it working. I did try setting
overflow hidden on fo:table-cell and/or fo:block. Does the cell/block
needs something else to enforce it?

> According to the compliance page, wrap-option was more complete in 0.20.0
I prefer to use new releases, last time I used 0.20.0 I felt somewhat
limited ;) Btw is there any new release on the radar?

Cheers, Florian