Subject Re: AW: Rows borders look so bad...
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:54:40 GMT
What you are seeing is Acrobat anti-aliasing some parts of the border and
not others.  You can turn off anti-aliasing in Acrobat to make this go away
(on your machine), otherwise FOP needs to be fixed to remove the problem.
The problem occurs because some parts of the border are drawn using filled
shapes and some are drawn using solid lines.  Acrobat applies anti-aliasing
to one type of rendering and not the other.

----- Original Message -----
From: "crischprolch" <crischprolch@yahoo.fr>
To: <fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:00 PM
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: AW: Rows borders look so bad...

Thank you for your reply.

"border seem to be one pixel wider (or smaller) than others" : it is exactly
what I have but when I print it, the difference is still visible...

What is surpising, is that when I zoom until the maximum zoom, the
difference disappears. It may be the generated PDF problem or simply the
viewer (I'm using Adobe Reader 9).

Thks.