From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: multicolumn with headline
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:36:39 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Upon a closer look, it doesn't quite solve the main, initial problem: If the headline takes
more than one line, it spills into the table. If I could be sure it's always only one line,
I could as well let the header extend for 12pt+14.4pt, write "Headline..." into the header
and let the body start below. But if the headline is "Headline for an example with regard
to headlines in pages for tables", how much would padding-before.length be?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl