From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject force odd/even/new pages on demand
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 09:42:27 GMT
Hello,

Maybe I'm missing something obvious or my design is really not the best, but I want to tell
a page to be on a special side on demand.
Basically I get a stream of content from somewhere and I wrap everything in nice fo:blocks
and stuff and stream it into a fo:flow. Now and then I suddenly get a block which insists
on being put on a new page, on a new right page or on a new left page. Now I guess I could
create three page-sequence-masters, use the first one when a block requests to be put on any
new page, the second one when a block requests to be put on a left page and the third one
when a block requests to be put on a right page. But although I don't even know how to create
the three page-sequence-masters, I feel there could be an easier way. But where?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl