From "Robert Eberhardt" <robert.eberha...@werum.de>
Subject Problem with EPS Pictures in fop 0.95
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:26:50 GMT
Hello,

 I have a problem with a single eps picture.

I try to emdeb the image as an <fo:external-graphic> in a Postscript File.

I get the following Error Message

2008-06-16 13:20:13,343 ERROR [main] org.apache.fop.fo.FONode: Image not
available: No ImagePreloader found for
W:\.eclipse_Head\Mailing\res\images\tmp\tmp2\..\..\medias\0000\00\13\33\1258
418.eps

The picture is in the given directory and other eps files are loaded as
well. Loading the eps picture with gostview also works fine.

Maybe someone can help me to find the right image preloader for that file.

                                   Kind regards Robert Eberhardt