From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Failing to generate pdf document from fo.
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 14:38:05 GMT
On May 9, 2008, at 16:30, Matt Dong wrote:
> Thanks for your help.
>
> We use FOP Implementation-Version: 0.93.
>
> I don't have access to the FO file now. I will try to get it for you.

OK, just out of curiosity: is there any chance you can test with
0.95beta? I'm only asking, since it looks like a genuine bug, and it
would be interesting to know whether this bug still exists in the
latest version.

If not, no problem. We'll just wait for the FO, and try it ourselves.

Cheers

Andreas