From Peter Coppens <pc.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache FOP: Different Problems with embedding PDFs
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:52:14 GMT
> 5. With the newely versions fop 0.95beta and fop-pdf-images-1.2-bin,
> I can not ebbed TIFF graphics. There happens the exception (see
> below *2) in fop. With fop 0.94, the same graphic could be embedded
> well.

See reply of Jeremias in a previous thread

<quote>The solution here
is simple: Please install JAI Image I/O Tools in your classpath:
http://jai-imageio.dev.java.net/

This will add an Image I/O codec for TIFF. The new image loader
framework used by FOP doesn't have an implementation for the bundled
TIFF codec so it uses Image I/O for TIFF loading.
</quote>

> In the next days, I will do the same tests with Antennahouse. Are
> there the same problems to expect?
The same...that's unlikely...other problems...perhaps :)