From "Cory Aadland" <CoryAadl...@Martin-Group.com>
Subject flow does not map to the region-body error
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 23:30:13 GMT
Here's my situation. I am currently using a fo processor that my
employer got from a company to use with some other software we purchased
from them. We've made it work for a number of years, but it's shaky at
best. I have 20+ sets of stylesheets (probably 6-8 stylesheets per set)
that we use for different clients of ours. I am starting with one set of
stylesheets and running them with FOP to see what kind of changes we may
need to make in order to get them to run properly and see what kind of
backlash there may be in using a new processor.  I am getting the below
error and can't figure out what the problem is.  I am using 0.93 with
jre1.6.0_01.  I got a couple hits when googling the error message, but
nothing that really seems to apply in my situation. I have never dealt
with the concept of 'mapping' as it mentions in the error message and
couldn't find anything on it either on the web or in any xsl/fo books
that I have.  I have multiple simple-page-master's, so I've tried to
re-name my flows to make sure the names weren't being duplicated...no
luck. I included some of my xsl code to show you what it currently looks
like.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.
Cory Aadland

ERROR MESSAGE:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Flow 'xsl-region-before' does not map
to the region-body in page-master 'remittance'.  FOP presently does not
support this.

>From XSL "MAIN" Stylesheet:
      <fo:layout-master-set>

        <fo:simple-page-master master-name="remittance"
          page-height="11in"
          page-width="8.5in"
          margin-top="0.15in"
          margin-bottom="0.25in"
          margin-left="0.5in"
          margin-right=".5in">
		  <fo:region-body margin-top="3.7in" />
          <fo:region-before extent="3.3in"/>
		  <fo:region-after extent="60pt"/>
		  <fo:region-end extent="1.2in"/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>

>From XSL "CALLED" Stylesheet:
    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="remittance">

     <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-before">