From Matthias Müller <pym...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: Generate Black and White PDF's
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:48:57 GMT
hi again ;-)

Ok, maybe i didn't expressed my needs correctly.
At the moment i generate PDF files using FOP. This PDF files are colored.
What i need now is a way to tell my FOP Serializer to make the same output in gray scales,
WITHOUT changing the color properties of each colored block.
Got Me ;-)

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----
Von: mahmoudi ould abdel vetah <mahmou@gmail.com>
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Gesendet: Freitag, den 20. April 2007, 13:33:15 Uhr
Betreff: Re: Generate Black and White PDF's

hi,

ah, ok yes! you have just to choose which parts of document you need to be colored by using
basic FO properties like "color" (http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-color
)

i don't know if i undestoud your need.

i hope this helps.

ps : generally, if you can make something by using fop directly, you can make it when fop
is used with cocoon.