From Daniel Noll <dan...@nuix.com>
Subject Re: Convert InputSource into a Character array
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 05:29:21 GMT
Harshini Madurapperuma wrote:
> Hi ;
>
> Currently I'm using fop  20.5 version? Does it because of the version
> problem?

No way to know, but if it really were a bug it would be silly to track
it down on an ancient version if it's already fixed in the current
stable release.  Plus, I imagine the majority of us have the 0.93 source
handy, so stack traces for the earlier version aren't as convenient. :-)

Daniel

--
Daniel Noll

Nuix Pty Ltd