From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: URIResolver for svg
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 06:44:47 GMT

On 27.04.2007 00:00:55 Peter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been trying to get my head around this (without much success).
>
> Currently I bumped in to the Batik ParsedURL.registerHandler method.

That's the most likely place to do something.

> Is that the (only) way to tell to Batik to do something user specific when
> resolving relative URI's?

This is the wrong place to ask this question.

> Is there (any other) a way I can have FOP and Batik use the same URIResolver
> interface?

Not at this time. Batik doesn't use URIResolver. You could put in an RFE
with Batik or try to add direct support for it in Batik's source code.

> Any type of guidance or pointer appreciated!

Cocoon did something in the area of URI resolution for Batik, although
they've integrated their SourceResolver, not a URIResolver:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-batik/cocoon-batik-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/serialization/SVGSerializer.java?view=markup
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-batik/cocoon-batik-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/url/
This might get you some ideas.

> Thanks,