From "Fazzie, John" <jfaz...@fcg.com>
Subject fo:bookmark external-destination support
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:07:08 GMT
FOP version 0.93

JRE 1.4.2_10

Windows XP SP 2

I am writing to get a confirmation on whether or not the
external-destination attribute on the fo:bookmark is supported by FOP
0.93. Note: I am going to PDF... not sure if this is important or not.
The error I'm getting in my console is: 37755 [main] WARN
org.apache.fop.fo.FONode  - Warning(22/770): fo:bookmark,
external-destination property not currently supported

So I'm thinking that it's not supported... but I'm curious if it's
something else that might be causing this error... It seems on the
Compliance page that bookmarks are fully supported in FOP 0.93 so that's
why I'm confused.

Thanks.

-John

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended