From paul <saperlipope...@gmx.ch>
Subject cutting lines/marks; drawing lines without a table?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 07:59:41 GMT
I'm looking for suggestions on how I can place cutting lines on my pages, so
that after printing people will know where to cut the page. As you can tell I am
no typographer myself, but usually these things are somewhere along the
border/margins of the page. Of course I could restructure my document so that
there would be blocks or cells that I could assign a border to, but I would much
more prefer a way to simply draw those lines on top by specifiyng place, length
and direction for example. Is this a case for embedding svg?
I appreciate any comment, suggestion, or links to resources. Thanks!