From Gilles Beaugeais <gbeauge...@voila.fr>
Subject Re: Disappearing table-header
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:34:41 GMT

Sorry to ask you again but did someone manage to reproduce my problem
(table header dsappear when table in inside a list) with the fo content
of the previous post ?
If yes, is there any workaround keeping the table inside the list ? Or
will this corrected in a near future ?

Thanks in advance,

Gilles Beaugeais.