From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: fo:table minimum height
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:28:30 GMT
Setting the height of a table is currently not possible (i.e. not
supported by FOP). You can, however, set the height of individual table
rows.

<fo:table-row block-progression-dimension.minimum="3cm"
block-progression-dimension.optimum="5cm"
block-progression-dimension.maximum="8cm">......

But currently, that doesn't cause the row to be automatically be
extended to the maximum. The row will go to 5cm and grow up to 8cm if
the content makes that necessary. After that an overflow error occurs.

On 10.07.2006 10:07:19 Bert Strobbe wrote:
> I've upgraded to fop 0.92 and am doing some tests with it. I'm now
> trying to find out how to set a minimum or fixed height for a table, so
> if there are only a few lines in the table, it's automatically expanded
> to f.e. 20cm. Is this possible?

Jeremias Maerki