From "Shamem Miah" <Shamem.M...@scisys.co.uk>
Subject RTF support on page layouts
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:57:12 GMT
Hi

I have a written an xsl template which uses one layout for the first
page and different layouts for the rest of the document.  Now I have
placed conditioning in the
<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="document"> and it works fine.
However when I generate in rtf i get the followin error and it does not
apply the different layouts.
Error:

WARNING: Only simple-page-masters are supported on page-sequences:
document
10-Jul-2006 13:27:41 org.apache.fop.render.rtf.RTFHandler
startPageSequence
WARNING: Using default simple-page-master from page-sequence-master...

I take it that you cannot currently use the page master given current
rtf support?

I cannot define on template for the first page because the content will
vary and may go over a page, this will cause the layout of the first
page to go to the next page.

Does anybody know if there are any alternatives or how I can work around
this?

Cheers