From Patrick Paul <ppaul_apa...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: Installing fop 0.92 (was Re: Footnotes overlapping with main text body)
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:09:53 GMT
Matthew,

You're welcome. This is what this mailing-list is for, helping people.

What I suggest is that you try not to use the FOP-specific extension.

For example,

xsltproc  \
    --output myfile.fo
    --stringparam fop.extensions 1  \
    docbook-xsl/fo/docbook.xsl  \
    myfile.xml

Remove the "--stringparam fop.extensions 1" line.

Maybe you have done this another way in your customized stylesheet. The
basic idea is to deactivate that option.

This page might help
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/InstallingAnFO.html#UsingFop

Let me know how that goes,

Patrick