From Peter....@gmx.net
Subject Workaround:(How to pass input of xml tranfs...) ?
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:14:46 GMT
Hello,

I did a thorough search for the bug which prevents the output of my xml
transformation to be cleanly transformed with the xsl transformation into
the xsl-fo and later into the pdf.

It seems that this is related to the parsers in use. It simply does not work
to process the output of the xml transformation directly with the xsl
document. The xsl document never finds any tags in my original xml file. Is
this a bug in sax or in fop?

Anyway this problem is an absolute show-stopper for my project. I was
looking for a workaround for this problem but so far I can do nothing but
work with the XSLTInputHandler and buffer the output of the sax generation
in a file on the local filesystem. This is very suboptimal. :o(

What are your suggestions should I contact the fop developers on this matter
directly or should I use a different approach?

If needed I could again post the code of the servlet...

Cheers,
Pete