From Glen Mazza <gma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Long Table repeat header
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:47:44 GMT
There's a nice new critter in XSL 1.1, fo:retrieve-table-marker[1][2],
that appears to be the "legal" way of doing what is wanted here.  But
that will need to wait for implementation in the new version.

Glen

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_retrieve-table-marker
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#d0e14560