From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: FOP Performance
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:04:31 GMT
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.20.5/servlets.html

Basically you need to:
- build the sample FOP servlet as described on the above page
- Download Apache Tomcat and install it as a service
- Deploy FOP in Tomcat as described on the above page

I know almost nothing about PHP so I wouldn't know about any better
approaches to this from the PHP point of view. Maybe you can Michael
Dabney to publish the details of his solution using the PHP Java Bridge
on the FOP Wiki [1] under the "HowTo" section. His approach sounds
pretty good, too.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/

On 11.11.2005 11:50:23 Christian Loock wrote:
> I'm not very fit in all this technical stuff. Do you know any kind of
> documentation etc. which could help me keeping FOP in memory?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Christian

Jeremias Maerki