From Ben Geyer <geye...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP PDF content height calculations
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:10:24 GMT
Since Rachel's limitation seems to be the number of pages, would another
approach be to continue processing questions until you reached the end of
the fourth page? Is there any capability in FOP that would allow for
listening for this event and then tracking which question was the last
rendered?

Also, what's the status of the Trunk? Is it fairly stable? Since I haven't
seen a roadmap, it's hard for me to judge how close FOP is to a release.

Thanks,
Ben