From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: more than one fo:flow in fo:page-sequence
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:05:13 GMT
On Sep 27, 2005, at 20:56, Matthias Treitler wrote:

Hi,

> I have had a problem with the latest fop a few days ago. I found out
> that only
> one fo:flow is permitted in the fo:page-sequence tag, but the Antenna
> House
> FO Parser allows more than one fo:flows! I also think this is the
> standard
> made by the W3C!

Sorry, but I disagree. The content-model of fo:page-sequence is:

(title?,static-content*,flow)

Which is to be read as:

- one or no fo:title
- zero or more fo:static-contents
- exactly one fo:flow

If it had been 'one or more flows', it would have been 'flow+'.

My best guess is that AntennaHouse allows this as a feature... Either
that or the AH developers have grossly misinterpreted the XSL-FO Rec.

> But then: What is if i have a region-before, region-body and maybe a
> region-after on one sheet (not a static-context)?!?

I'm sorry, I can't parse this question... Please clarify.

Cheers,

Andreas