From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: drawing a continuous border-bottom line (dotted) for table rows
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:21:21 GMT
On Sep 22, 2005, at 23:06, Thomas Winkler wrote:

Hi,

> I am using the alpha version of Fop 1.0.

Cool! Hope you like it so far...

> I want to create a table with some columns and rows.
> Each row must be dotted.
> This works fine if all columns are filled with values.
>
> But if some values are missed, then the column is
> totally blank.

What do you mean exactly? That there is an empty fo:block in the cell?

Try running fop with the '-foout' command-line switch, and check the
generated FO source document.

In case of there's an empty block element in the cell, this is most
likely caused by a missing order-date attribute in your XML source (?)

Try adding a non-breaking space like so:

<xsl:if test="not(@order-date)">&#xA0;</xsl:if>
<xsl:value-of select="@order-date" />

HTH!

Cheers,