From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Font embedding FOP dev
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:51:22 GMT
On Sep 27, 2005, at 23:07, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2005, at 22:27, Dirk Bromberg wrote:
>
>> i wants to test to switch my project from 20.5 to dev.
>>
>> Now i want to embedd my ttf fonts via the fop.xconf.
> <snip />
>> but i always get the exception "D:\mypath_to_run\ArialUNI.xml
>> FileNotFoundException" .... the Path is not relative to the xconf! it
>> is relative to my running directory.
>
> Ouch! The user-configuration functionality is not fully ported yet,
> especially the baseURL bit... Sorry. The entry is present in
> fop.xconf, but currently serves no purpose.
>
> Since I do need to finish up a few things in that area of the code,
> most likely I'll be able to squeeze it in during the weekend.

FYI: Had some spare time, so just committed the change necessary for
the baseURL and pixelToMillimeter entry to have effect when present in
the config file.

As an added feature, you can now set page-height/page-width in your FO
documents to "auto", and define the default page-size to use via the
config file. (defaults are 8.26in x 11in if the entries are not
present)

Cheers,

Andreas