From Albert Briner <albert.bri...@wega-informatik.ch>
Subject Re: print date at document view time
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:50:50 GMT
Thanks for taking the time,

I thought there might be e.g. a PDF function FOP could put into the PDF
that Acrobat then later converts to the current time. Doing some more
searching I came across this article:

It seems there are ways - if convoluted ones - to make PDF put out the
print date. I guess I need to look into getting Javascript inside a PDF
document - through XSL-FO and FOP. Not what I was hoping for  :-)