From Albert Briner <albert.bri...@wega-informatik.ch>
Subject print date at document view time
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:03:40 GMT
Hi,

I didn't find anything in the XSL-FO standard, but is there a way in FOP to
generate a document "field" that will convert to the current date at the
time the document is printed (assuming the format supports such functionality).

When I search for "print date" I usually get answers about getting the
current time at render time (e.g. converting XSL-FO to PDF). Note that I'm
talking about print time (e.g. time the user sends the PDF to the printer).

Thanks,

Albert