From Dirk Bromberg <bromb...@tzi.de>
Subject CMYK colors in pdf via fop
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:43:53 GMT
Hi,

i've asked before a few weeks if it is possible to use CMYK colors at
the fo document to get them in the pdf.
There the answer was no. :-)

I want to create a fo document with colors like
"rgb-icc(0,0,0,#CMYK,100%,0%,0%,0%)"

I've done a short look at the code and the pdf spec and have much
questions about the coloring world....

My first questions to understand the coloring in fop a bit more are:

1. when i set a color (e.g. background-color at table) the
ColorTypeProperty(String value); object is build for this color or not?

2. how goes this property into the pdf file? i saw the PDFColor class
which already has the cmyk support!?

3. when i generate a pdf document and open it into the texteditor i can
find things like /DeviceRGB when i use the rgb(100,10,50) colors, is it
possible that my pdf has "encrypted" sections?

Thanks

Dirk