From Guzandrov Andriy <and...@pict.lviv.ua>
Subject table-layout
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:28:57 GMT
Hello,

I have a question concerning FOP support of the
table-layout="auto". Does
FOP support this property?

I use FOP 0.20.5 to convert dynamically created xml file to
PDF. I don`t know in advance how much columns will be in the
xml table, and how wide columns will be. I use this property
to build dynamic fo table but it doesn`t work properly,
though there are no errors in the log. The table space
simply is distributed equally among columns with no respect
of the text width in those.

I`ve been googling for a couple of days and still have no
clear answer on my question. Some people wrote that this
property is not supported but it was FOP 0.20.4. So how it
is with 0.20.5??? Or how one can build dynamic table under
condiotions I have?

Thanks in advance,

A.