From David Gagnon <dgag...@siunik.com>
Subject Is there a way to stop the creation of a PDF when the user close the browser windows?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:05:52 GMT
Hi all,

  I think all have been said in the subject.  I have an application and
when I generate a report in PDF i must wait for the report to be
completed before starting to send it.  But if the user close the browser
window the report will continue until it`s finished.  I will got an
exception when I will start sending the report.

Is there any way to stop processing when the user close it`s browser
windows ?

Thanks for your help!!!

/David