From George Mardale <...@delsyne.ro>
Subject empty page (no headers or footers)
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:59:34 GMT
Hello,

I am currently experiencing a problem when generating PDFs using FOP.
Due to duplex printing, all generated documents must have an even number
of pages. So, if a generated document has an odd number of pages, then a
blank page should be added at the end of the document. The document must
also have a header/footer.
I tried using force-page-count="even", but due to the header/footer
definition, the blank page at the end of the doc is not actually blank
(it still contains the header and the footer).

Do you know how can I remove the header/footer from that page and make
it really empty?

Thank you for your time,
George.