From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Weird even-odd page behavior
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 20:57:16 GMT
David P. Nesbitt wrote:
> I am having a problem with my header only appearing on
> odd pages, but I have not set up my page masters to
> have even-odd characteristics.

The most likely reason is that your header content is slightly
too large to fit the allocated region. FOP continues to put
the content which didn't fit on the next page's header. There
are probably also both round-off error and automatically added
space involved, so even if you think the content will fit
tightly, FOP may think otherwise.
The simplest solution is to increase the region extent until
the effect goes away.
BTW you should have gotten a message about static content
overflowing the region.

J.Pietschmann