From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Question
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:29:20 GMT
It's not necessary to modify config.xml. You can do the same by using
the following in userconfig.xml without recompiling FOP:

  <entry role="pdf">
    <key>stream-filter-list</key>
    <list/>
  </entry>

BTW, for those guys streaming PDFs over the web and concerned about file
size, you can easily disable the default ascii-85 filter like this:

  <entry role="pdf">
    <key>stream-filter-list</key>
    <list>
      <value>flate</value>
    </list>
  </entry>

> On Sep 21, 2005, at 16:59, Piscu Marius wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Does anyone know how can I disable pdf compression when pdf documents
> > are generated with FOP ?
>
> IIRC, you can do this by commenting out the related entry in
>
> conf/conf.xml (FOP 0.20.5)
> conf/fop.xconf (TRUNK)
>
> Look for:
> <value>flate</value> (in both cases)