From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: FOP and acroform
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 06:13:59 GMT
No, because something like that is not implemented. If it were it would
be documented on the website.

It has been mentioned that at some point someone wrote an extension
element that allowed injecting raw PDF code into the output file which
allowed the creation of PDF forms if someone had a lot of knowledge
about the PDF file format. But even I can't find this extension anywhere.

You're welcome to implement a AcroForm extension yourself and to donate
it to the FOP project. I'm sure some people would be delighted.
Otherwise, you can try to use iText to create PDF forms.

On 14.09.2005 01:24:22 zhlu wrote:
> Can some one show me how to use FOP with fox tag to generate an AcroForm pdf
> file?

Jeremias Maerki