From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: Having trouble getting number-columns-spanned to work
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 06:43:30 GMT

AFAICT, there is nothing inherently wrong with your FO input and it should
Since I no longer have FOP 0.20.5 set up here, I tried running it through
the most recent development code, and I did receive a
ValidationException --you won't get these in 0.20.5-- because the
fo:region-body is defined after the fo:region-before.
Having modified that, there was no problem whatsoever. The cells in question
do span six full columns...
Can you try if moving the fo:region-body definition a few lines up solves
your problem?