From "Chandrasekhar Sanku" <chandrasekhar.sa...@wipro.com>
Subject URGENT:::::: OUT OF MEMORY
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:05:11 GMT

Hi All,

    I have a problem with memory.

    I need to generate a document with 3000 images (0.2 - 0.5 MB each image
approximately) and my intermediate XML file size is 3MB (approx).

I am trying to generate the document in microsoft windows XP machine(p4)
having 1GB RAM.

    When I try to generate the document with my xsl, its giving out of
memory problem.

    Any suggestions please.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandrasekhar Sanku.