From paul.beza...@sgcib.com
Subject Re: Integrating FOP in a Project
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:15:49 GMT

you're right, here my exception :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/apps/Driver
             at
java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1590)
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:886)

             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:655)
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)

             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)

             at
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:190)

             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)

             at
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:246)

             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)

             at
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2347)
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)

             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)

             at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)

             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)

             at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170)

             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)

             at
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)

             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)

             at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)

             at
             at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
             at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:1027)

             at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1125)

             at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

but i don't understand because i compile my source code including fop.jar
(that is in a lib directory in the Apache directory) so would i have
declare something in the configuration of Apache/Tomcat ?

                      j3322ptm@yahoo.de

                                               To:       fop-user@xml.apache.org

                      07/08/04 05:58 PM        cc:

                      Please respond to        Subject:  Re: Integrating FOP in a Project

                      fop-user

paul.bezault@sgcib.com wrote:
> but i don't think that's the problem because in my program the logger
never
> print the second AAAAA so I suppose the application stop in the Driver
> driver = new Driver() line !!!

I'd rather think it throws an exception. Try to get a debugger which
can be attached to a running JVM and check what the application is
doing.

J.Pietschmann

The sender's email address has changed to
firstname.lastname@ sgcib.com. You may want to update your
personal address book. Please see http://www.sgcib.com for more
information.
                               **
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
                         ***************
L'adresse mail  de votre correspondant a change en prenom.nom@ sgcib.com.
Il est recommande de mettre a jour votre carnet d'addresse
personnel.Pour plus d'informations, aller  sur http://www.sgcib.com
                               **
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses
destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute
responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, modifie
ou falsifie.