From paul.beza...@sgcib.com
Subject Re: Integrating FOP in a Project
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:40:04 GMT

i use fop 0.20.5 and i can't use driver.initialize() because it doesn't
exist.
but i don't think that's the problem because in my program the logger never
print the second AAAAA so I suppose the application stop in the Driver
driver = new Driver() line !!!

thanks for your help !

                      grm7793@yahoo.com

                                               To:       fop-user@xml.apache.org

                      07/08/04 05:23 PM        cc:

                      Please respond to        Subject:  Re: Integrating FOP in a Project

                      fop-user

I think you're missing one line of code:

--- paul.bezault@sgcib.com wrote:
>       logger.warn("AAAAA");
>       //Driver driver = new
> Driver((InputSource)xslfo,out);
>       Driver driver = new Driver();

driver.initialize();

>       logger.warn("AAAAA");
>       driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
>       driver.setInputSource((InputSource)xslfo);
>       driver.setOutputStream(out);
>       driver.run();

Glen

The sender's email address has changed to firstname.lastname@ sgcib.com. You may want to update
your personal address book. Please see http://www.sgcib.com for more information.
                      **
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee(s). Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible
to alteration.Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be
liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.                         ***************
L'adresse mail  de votre correspondant a change en prenom.nom@ sgcib.com.Il est recommande
de mettre a jour votre carnet d'adresses personnel.Pour plus d'informations, aller  sur http://www.sgcib.com
                              **
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et etablis
a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee
est interdite. Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.La SOCIETE GENERALE
et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, modifie
ou falsifie.