From Chris <christopher.new...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: trying to get latest FOP with RTF output
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 13:51:23 GMT
Thanks Jeremias.  Now I have the latest code but I can't seem to run it
(not familiar with Java).  What does the "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/apps/Fop" mean?  I
unzipped xml-fop_20040709104525.tar.gz on WinXP and tried to run fop.bat
like the latest release that I downloaded.  I didn't compile it because
it already had a fop.bat, but if I need to how do I go about doing
that?  I have Java 2 version 1.4.

Thanks again for your help,
Chris