From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Integrating FOP in a Project
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:36:31 GMT
paul.bezault@sgcib.com wrote:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/apps/Driver
> but i don't understand because i compile my source code including fop.jar
> (that is in a lib directory in the Apache directory) so would i have
> declare something in the configuration of Apache/Tomcat ?

I'm not really sure what you attempt to say in this paragraph.
The FOP jars have to be put into the WEB-INF/lib directory of
your web application and zipped up into the war file which is
deployed to the servlet engine. Check the Tomcat docs for more
details or ask on the tomcat user list.

J.Pietschmann